No doubt you know by now that major changes are upon us. Trade wars…Inverted yield curves…Germany Recession…
Just last week, I heard the term “inverted yield curve”.
I’m not going to bore you with what this term means (I had to Google it), just know that the experts say whenever there’s an inverted yield curve an economic recession usually follows within 12-18 months.
I don’t know about you, but when I hear this I have horrible flashbacks to 2008.
So what does the next recession mean for you and me?
Well, I can’t predict the future. All I know is I’m much better prepared this time around (more on that in a few paragraphs)…
The good news is this recession won’t be caused by the housing market.
Interest rates are very low, and Freddie Mac says they expect the Fed to drop rates at least two more times over the next 24 months.
Even better news, banks have been fairly conservative with their lending practices over the last decade, so most homeowners can afford their current mortgage payments.
That means we probably won’t see abandoned homes on every block and a slew of foreclosure notices on peoples’ front doors.
The bad news is prices will go down. Not by 20-55% like they did in 2008 in some markets, but values will drop.
Whenever there is fear in the marketplace consumers (homebuyers) sit on the sidelines. It’s simple human nature. Of course, less demand equals more supply.
And, it will take longer for houses to sell.
That’s not a good combination for traditional fix and flip investors. Falling prices and longer hold times can spell disaster for even the most conservative house flippers.
You operate a turnkey fix and flip business with guaranteed rents from the Home office.
Over the next few weeks I’m going to pull back the curtain on our turnkey operation and explain…
- How you can create a stable, recession-proof income with turnkey fix and flips
- Why it’s easier to sell turnkey rental houses during a recession
- Why dropping home values and less buyer demand can actually make you MORE money in a turnkey fix and flip business
- Why longer hold times can put MORE profit into your bank account
- How you can earn a 100% return fixing and flipping turnkey rentals
- How simple it is to run a turnkey fix and flip business in your spare time (and from long distance)
Keep posted…Ying and Yang…There will be tremendous oppurtunities.